A little bit about me...
Welcome and Thank You for visiting!
The Matt Jensen Team provides world-class service and guaranteed results to residential buyers and sellers in King County's eastside. My client's success is achieved with the highest level of integrity, professionalism, dedication and good old fashioned hard work ethic. I align this with sharp negotiating skills, the most current market knowledge, creative problem solving, and personalized buyer and seller strategies in order to help you achieve your goal(s). My word is my bond and my promise to you is that you will receive such a high level of personal service from me that you wouldn't think of recommending anyone else to your friends, family, neighbors, or co-workers.
CREDENTIALS, ACCOLADES & AWARDS:
~Broker's license - Washington State's highest license awarded for real estate
~CRS designation - Certified Residential Specialist (Only 4% of all realtors hold this designation.)
~ABR designation - Accredited Buyer Representative
~CNE designation – Certified Negotiation Expert
~GCREP-GL designation - Green Certified Real Estate Professional-Green Leadership
~RE/MAX 100% Club Award 2006' (high producing real estate sales award)
~RE/MAX 100% Club Award 2007' (high producing real estate sales award)
~The Cascade Team most closed listings & purchases 2008; 2009; 2010; 2011; and 2012 consecutively
~Highest producing real estate agent King County Eastside 2010
~Top producing real estate agent King County Eastside 2010-2022
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
~National Association of Realtors (NAR)
~Washington Association of Realtors (WR)
~Seattle/King County Association of Realtors (SKCAR)
~Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council (REBAC)
~Council of Residential Specialists
~The Northwest Multiple Listing Service
~Issaquah Highlands Board Voting Member
~Issaquah Highlands Architectural Review Committee
GOALS & RESULTS:
~The Goal: Good news travels fast! Chances are likely you have been referred by one of my clients who passed along their story of a great real estate experience. Here's how it works, it is very simple: My focus is on each client and their specific need. I listen carefully and work feverishly to exceed expectations every single time, while surrounding myself with others who honor the same values. Your top priorities and concerns in locating the right home or selling your current home is most important to me.
~The Results: #1 - 100% client satisfaction.
Whether you are buying or selling, I am very happy to assist all of your real estate needs.
10 THINGS TO LOOK FOR or QUESTIONS TO ASK! when selecting your next Realtor that will help you in handling your largest investment you have ever made or are about to make!
1) How much experience do they have and how many transactions have they successfully closed business with? Number of seller's sides and buyer's sides?
2) What have they done to better educate themselves in order to offer a higher and more qualified level of service to their clients? Or, are they only doing the 'bare necessities' as required by law to get by?
3) What specific accreditations, designations and/or achievement awards have they received, if any?
4) Can they provide a long list and reference history of past satisfied clients?
5) Can they provide a long list and track record of outstanding results for both buyers and sellers?
6) Are they experts with contract knowledge and purchase & sale agreement addendums, to ensure you avoid a pitfall abyss?
7) What differentiates their negotiating skills from others? And what are they doing to keep this honed and sharpened?
8) Do they hold a Certified Residential Specialist designation? Less than 4% of all real estate agents hold this designation, yet 25% of all transactions closed are conducted by CRS agents.
9) Do they have an actual Broker's License', or are they just a 'Licensee'? A Broker's License is the highest awarded license Washington State offers to a Realtor.
10) Are they a 'Realtor'? Many licensees are not, therefore they are only real estate agents and not realtors. To be a 'Realtor' you must be a member with The National Association of Realtors abiding by a high standard of practice and strict 'Code of Ethics' doctrine for real estate. Look for the big 'R' logo on their advertising.
11) BONUS QUESTION: What kind of buyer and/or seller strategy plan are they going to implement in order to successfully navigate you through to completion, helping you achieve a most outstanding result?
Matt Jensen is the Managing Broker for The Matt Jensen Team. Matt began his career as a building contractor, learning the fundamentals in building construction and real estate. Recognizing a great passion for real estate, Matt launched his real estate career. Utilizing years of experience and expertise in real estate construction and development made the transition almost seamless. Matt's real estate office is in the beautiful Issaquah Highlands, where he also lives. In his free time, Matt is a devoted family man, hobby musician, and outdoor enthusiast. Matt looks forward to the opportunity to help you with your next real estate endeavor!